Oxford Products Additional Information
- British made with a no compromise approach to design & build quality.
- Synergic control so very user friendly, just pull the trigger & weld.
- Oxford CAP+ technology ensures excellent weld starts and a very smooth stable weld with minimal spatter.
- Heavy duty, compact & rugged wire feed unit built on a 2.5mm steel chassis (weighs only 9kg and nearly unbreakable)
- Robust gas bottle carrier & bracket with chain suitable for all sizes of bottle.
- Designed for MIG welding mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium etc.
- Good range of voltage steps on all models to get that perfect setting.
- All metal geared wire drive system ensures strong wire feeding of all sizes & types of wire.
- Powerful 90 watt wire drive motor fitted in the feed unit.
- Copper wound main transformer with overload protection for the longest life & highest efficiency.
- Electrically efficient design means less electric wasted & lower operating cost.
- Industry standard torch Euro connector with all brass construction.
- Robust PCB fitted in power source to precisely control motor speed & all functions including burn back etc.
- Torch trigger latching fitted on all models.
- Powder coated strong steel case with a substantial 2.5mm thick chassis fitted with quality wheels & castors.
- Built to comply with BS EN60974-1, BS EN50199, RoHS directive, CE marked & Weee registered.
- The Oxford guarantee! 2 years warranty with 5 years on main transformer, 20 years minimum parts availability.
OXFORD MIGMAKER 180-1
OXFORD - MIGMAKER 200-1
OXFORD MIGMAKER 240-1
OXFORD I-MIG 330-3